Thursday, April 2, 2015

Partway

We are safely in Atlanta, having landed a bit ahead of schedule. The rest of the group separated from me at the airport tram, as I set off to find my sister Marianne, with whom I was in touch by text. I soon found her, and texted Mark to let him know that was the case, and we have shuttled to the hotel at which we are staying (because she lives an hour away, and with her flying to Colorado tomorrow morning, and me getting in so late tonight, she decided that it made no sense to leave the airport). So it's now a bit past 12:30 a.m. and I'm ready for a good (though short) night's sleep.

Here are some additional pictures that I got while we were waiting at the airport in Detroit. First is Katie Abraham and Marissa Brazeau. Then, Tom Single with his son Matt, followed by a shot of Tom with his son Jake. And finally there is Emily Gunderson, typically checking her phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment